Source: Agland Cooperative
Applicant must be able to lift 50# at a minimum, drive a straight truck, familiarity with Washington/Morgan counties beneficial
Loads would be feed, seed, farm supplies, but no fuel.
Interested applicants contact:
219 Third St., P O Box 604
Marietta, OH 45750-0604
RRSI - Parkersburg, WV
|Nationwide Industrial Refrigeration Company is looking for a Pipe Fitter/Welder. This person will be responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture product to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Pass a 6G weld test within first week of employment (tested on 2″ schedule 80 steel stick, 60/10 root, 70/18 cap – uphill weld 45 degree angle)
· Have experience with open route welding (no insert)
· Have the ability to position weld
· Be able to fit his or her own pipe
· Be able to weld a minimum of 50 diameter inches in 8 hours
· Preferably have experience with either high pressure pipe, steam line or gas line, or process pipe welding
· Must be able to pass a 6G Weld test within first week of employment
· Test is on 2″ schedule 80 steel stick 60/10 root, 70/18 cap; pipe is beveled
· Prefer a minimum of 2 years industrial pipe welding experience
· Extensive travel required (typical tour is from the Tuesday of 1st week to the Thursday of 2nd week, with 12 hour days)
· Companies are a tobacco-free workplace and, as such, no tobacco products are allowed during the workday on the jobsite(s).
· Ability to climb 40 foot extension ladders and work on all types of ladders
· Ability to operate scissor lifts, fork trucks, boom lifts, lulls and other industrial equipment safely
· Must be able to work at heights in a safety harness
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be capable of driving up to 10 hours
· Ability to see and hear industrial equipment moving around the job site.
· Requires face to face communication and contact with others ( face to face, telephone, email, or otherwise)
· Capable of working alone up to 12 hours carrying out assigned tasks
· Capable of lifting 75lbs frequently during the day
· Must be able to stand, stoop bend, kneel and squat for extended periods of time
· Requires working in very hot (above 100F) or very cold (below 10F) temperatures and the ability to wear all required safety PPE in these conditions.
· Position requires pre-employment drug screening, felony screening, and DUI screening
· As a representative of the company, individuals should be well groomed
· Must be willing to help the jobsite team out in the following areas: insulation, electrical, and painting
· Must be familiar with rigging, torch cutting, grinder & wire wheel operation, leveling, and use of measurement tools
· Must not have a DUI conviction within the last 5 years. If you do you will not be hired.
The entry level Desktop Engineer is responsible for providing Level 1 support for field engineers and assisting with troubleshooting issues affecting multiple PCs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
Education and Experience:
Source: Interim Healthcare
Interim Healthcare has an immediate need for qualified STNAs.
Flexible working hours
Must have: valid drivers license, CPR certification, available to work some weekends
Apply by calling 740-373-3800 or on-site at 1017 Pike St, Marietta, OH 45750
Job location, Belmont, WV
Teikoku USA Inc. Chempump manufacturing company is looking for a skilled machinist/welder with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience or equal Vo-tech training and experience setting up and operating manual lathes, hone machines, milling machines, vertical mills, drill presses, grinders and tig welding. Must have strong math and problem skills, be able to read and interpret complex drawings and work to close tolerances with minimum supervision.
Position Summary: Worldwide organization, a well-established manufacturer of industrial plastics plant located in Mineral Wells, WV, is committed to providing a safe, drug and tobacco free workplace. Machine Operators make every effort to ensure product conformity at each manufacturing step while maintaining a safe production environment and a workforce superior for the thermoforming of food contact packaging products.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
To apply, contact Resource Employment Solutions
Performs various tasks as assigned by a department Lead, Supervisor or Manager in a manufacturing facility that produces ready to use products and plastic containers for consumer and food service clients. Perform tasks related to Production and process finished goods.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working Conditions: Will be exposed to hot temperatures during summer months; there may be some exposure to dust inside warehouse and constant exposure to machine noises. This position requires constant use of hands
To apply, contact: Resource Employment Solutions
Looking for a challenging job with excellent salary and benefits in a safe-clean environment?
Colgate-Palmolive is looking for qualified full-time Operator Technicians to be involved in the manufacturing of liquid detergents.
For further information and to apply, please visit our web-site at www.colgate.com
The Ohio Job and Family Services is also available for assistance.
Colgate-Palmolive is an
Kelly Services is recruiting for Material Handlers to be placed in Marietta, OH. Employee will be responsible for bagging, boxing, sealing, and transporting product with a forklift. Immediate opportunity currently available!
Hours: 2:30p-11:00p Monday-Friday
For immediate consideration, contact Kelly Services at (304) 295-0205, or apply online TODAY!
Highlights Weekly Electronic Pay
Equal Opportunity Employer Never a Fee
Job Description: Salon Leader
The Salon Leader (a/k/a Salon Manager) is responsible for all facets of a salon’s operations and provides leadership and tools to staff to help them increase their clientele and the business. The Salon Leader also provides all hair care services offered by Regis and ensures the highest quality of guest service standards and salon profitability. The Salon Leader provides guests with excellent service providing the full range of hair care services offered by their salon, such as cutting, styling, coloring, washing and perming hair and providing wax treatments. Regis endeavors to provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
Current cosmetology or barber license and manager license as required by state/provincial regulations
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
Ability to resolve guest issues
Ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues
Standing for sustained periods of time
Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
Occasional travel to meetings out of town, sometimes over night