ProFusion Industries, a highly regarded manufacturer of industrial films and extruded plastics is seeking Machine Operators at its Marietta, Ohio manufacturing facility.
Applicants for these positions must possess a high school diploma or equivalent with work experience, preferably in an industrial setting.
Job candidates must be able and are expected to work any shift, including overtime and weekends. These positions require the ability to work in a safe manner and the skills to set up and operate machinery in a manufacturing environment.
ProFusion Industries offers a challenging and rewarding work experience, including a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, life insurance and 401K. Starting pay rate is $12.50 per hour increased to $13.50 upon completion of probationary period. Upon successful completion of Probationary Period, additional increases may be available based on assigned job and performance.
Interested applicants should drop off, mail, fax or e-mail their application to
WASHINGTON COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF JOB AND FAMILY SERVICES
1115 GILMAN AVENUE
MARIETTA, OH 45750
PHONE: (740) 373-5513 | FAX: (740) 373-9771
Post Offer / Pre-Employment Physical and Drug / Alcohol Screen Required
ProFusion Industries is a leading provider of transit matting, protective linings and custom specialty film products. With a 60+ year history of technological innovation, ProFusion has a reputation for developing and delivering highly engineered solutions for a broad range of demanding environments and industries. ProFusion is unmatched in providing a combination of unique product performance attributes, applied scientific expertise and engineering excellence. These capabilities are demonstrated over a wide range of commercial and industrial applications for customers across a diverse set of industries, including aerospace, agrichemical, environmental, transportation and government.
ProFusion was initially formed by the BFGoodrich Company in 1949 and became part of RJF International Corporation through a management buyout of the BFGoodrich Fabricated Polymers Division in 1988. The same technical expertise and business principles that formed the basis of BFGoodrich and RJF are the foundation for ProFusion as it pursues its vision for the future.
Manufacturing facility in Mineral wells, WV, is seeking Production Packaging Operators to perform labor functions in a plant that produces aluminum foil products and plastic containers for consumer and food service clients. Will be responsible for packing plastic containers and lids of various sizes, grinding scrap material, building and labels boxes as needed, grinding poor quality product, Inspect parts for defects and proper labeling registration, Re-packs product as needed etc.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Writing and computation skills normally acquired through the completion of high school.
- Manual dexterity, lifting up to 50 pounds, continuous standing, frequent walking, continuous grasping and repetitive hand motions and sight adequate to see defects.
- Hair nets and eye protection required, exposure to noise requiring hearing protection and ability to withstand extreme temperatures during summer months.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Checks finished product for quality issues, as it comes off of the conveyor.
- Packs plastic containers and lids of various sizes into sleeves & boxes (0 to less than 5 pounds).
- Grinding scrap material out of sleeves (0 to less than 5 pounds).
- After packing containers, he / she will pass the box to the “tape machine”.
- Builds and labels boxes as needed.
- Grinds poor quality product.
- Re-packs product as needed.
- Cleans inside and outside of machinery.
- Inspect parts for defects and proper labeling registration.
- Pack completed parts according to customer or company specifications and perform rework as required for defectively labeled or packed parts (ensure proper box counts).
- Keep equipment clean and maintain work area.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork.
- Use a cart to collect scrap and rejected sheets of parts from lines with the same plastic and transport to grinder room.
- Other duties may be assigned.
WORKING SCHEDULE & PAY RANGE
Various Shifts avialable | Starting Pay $9.11- $10.11
D.O.E plus shift differential and salary increments.
Contact Diana at Resource Employment Solutions for an application
Source: Valley Home Care Solutions
HOME HEALTH AIDES NEEDED IN
Washington, Noble, Morgan and Muskingum County Areas
LOOKING FOR NURSING AND STNA STUDENTS OR ANY OTHER RELATED MEDICAL FIELD. HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE AND CAN BE WORKED AROUND SCHOOL SCHEDULES. CAN ALSO BE HIRED IF YOU HAVE A TRAINING CERTIFICATE, STNA OR 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST 5 YEARS.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL
VALLEY HOME CARE SOLUTIONS
AT 1-740-732-5800 OR
CMA, STNA/CNA, previous experience or have completed one semester of a nursing program.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, processes physician orders and records appropriate information. Assists the registered nurse and licensed practical nurse in the provision of patient care; maintains communications within and between nursing units. Advises hospital departments on patient activities.
1. Processes physician orders and records appropriate information in Meditech.
2. Enters daily charges for patient care supplies, including outpatient and observation room charges.
3. Advises hospital departments regarding patient activities; maintains communication within and between nursing units.
4. Compiles and maintains the patient chart in required order. Coordinates and performs all clerical functions.
5. Must comply with all safety and infection control standards appropriate to this position.
6. Maintains strict confidentiality at all times.
7. Assists with teaching the patient/family/significant other.
8. Performs other related duties as requested, or assigned by charge nurse/team lead
Completion of a Surgical Technology Program. Licensed Practical Nurse with licensure in the State of Ohio and surgical experience; or 3 years experience as a surgical technologist.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, performs a wide variety of patient care activities in the operating room scope of activities while supporting the medical and nursing plan of care to patients.
1. Practices Service of Excellence.
2. Patient Care (professional/technical).
3. Completes required competencies.
4. Performs other related duties and accountabilities.
Source: Bosner Plumbing Electric & Refrigeration LLC
Full time employment opportunities
1 – Electric and plumbing handyman – no experience necessary, will be working with tech
2 – HVAC Tech – some schooling and experience a plus
To apply call Veronica at 740-749-3506 for an application
Bosner Plumbing Electric & Refrigeration LLC
15712 State Route 676
Software: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator above all else)
Experience with Joomla CMS preferred
This position would design and update web content, print and digital marketing materials
Immediately launching 2 websites – all pdf info sheets – future catalog
Candidate needs to display the following
This position is a temporary to permanent position.
Rate of Pay – $20/hr
Qualified applicants contact Manpower at 304-485-0088 and create an account on www.manpowerjobs.com
Magnum Magnetics is seeking motivated individuals with the ability and willingness to work
and participate effectively in a team environment
to maintain a safe, clean, work area to produce
quality products and to continually improve packaging
line/equipment performance. These positions are
located at our Devola Facility.
As a drug-free facility, successful candidates must have the ability
to pass pre-employment drug creening.
Temporary positions are paid a competitive wage
and are eligible for some benefits, including paid
vacation and holidays. If this opportunity
fits with your current work needs, then
please send your confidential resume to:
Magnum Magnetics. HR Dept.
801 Masonic Park Road
Marietta OH 45750
International Converter, a Novolex Company is seeking a full time, qualified Maintenance Technician for their Caldwell facility.
Maintenance Technicians will work independently in a manufacturing environment and with other plant personnel safely perform preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. Maintenance Technicians are responsible for troubleshooting and repairing issues and failures of production and facility equipment, and ensuring maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. All tasks will be performed following all safety guidelines while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the Company.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs. * Basic computer skills with MS Excel, Word and Outlook email. * Associates degree in area of technical specialty or completion of a Technical School program or equivalent work experience required. * 3 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred * Must meet Millwright Ramsey Test and Electrician Ramsey Test company
If you meet the above qualifications and wish to apply for this position, please send resume via email to
Temporary/ seasonal work planting, cultivating, and harvesting vegetables,
fruits and flowers on a diversified crop farm, from 5/15/2015 to 11/1/2015 at
Witten Produce Patch, Lowell, Waterford & Portland, OH.
Three months of previous experience required in the job described. Saturday work required. Must
be able to lift/carry 60 lbs.
The highest of $11.63/hr or current applicable
AEWR or applicable piece rate depending on crop activity. Raise/bonus at
employer discretion. Workers are guaranteed * of work hours of total period.
Work tools, supplies, equipment supplied by employer without charge to worker.
Housing with kitchen facilities provided at no cost to only those workers who
are not reasonably able to return same day to their place of residence at time
of recruitment. Transportation and subsistence expenses to work site will be
paid to nonresident workers not later than upon completion of 50% of the job
contract. Interviews required.
Apply for this job at nearest State Workforce
Agency in state in which this ad appears, or OMJ Center Washington County, 218
Putnam St, Marietta, OH 45750. Provide copy of this ad. Job Order #2927285.