STNA or CNA, previous experience or have make completed one semester of nursing program.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, assists the registered nurse and licensed practical nurse in the provision of patient care. Advises hospital departments on patient activities; monitors central station; processes physician orders and records appropriate information; and assists with patient care in taking VS, bathing, feeding and ADLS.
1. Assists in all aspects of patient care and non-patient care within their scope of practice.
2. Assist in the maintenance of: supplies/equipment/cleanliness of the nursing unit.
3. Complies with all safety and infection control standards r/t position of nurse aide.
4. Maintains open lines of communication between self and professional staff.
5. Maintains skills to function in ICU/PICU/Special Care/Div F.
6. Participates in hospital-wide and unit activities.
7. Performs other related duties as requested.
Marietta Memorial Hospital
High school diploma or equivalent; Ability to read, write and do math as generally demonstrated by a high school diploma or GED. Phlebotomy training preferred.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, collects blood samples, cleans lab equipment, maintains supplies and performs various clerical duties.
1. Obtains blood samples for analysis in all areas of the hospital on patients of all ages.
2. Utilize the ability to prioritize STAT, urgent, timed and routine orders. All draws must be collected at the appropriate times.
3. Maintain adequate stock of supplies. This includes stocking of carts and notifying supervisor if supplies need to be ordered.
4. Utilize the computer system that communicates between our outlying facilities and Meditech. Must perform, order and/or send orders from the Atlas system to Meditech.
5. Register using short form and order appropriate tests.
6. Label, receive, centrifuge if needed, and aliquot tubes appropriately.
7. Assist with lab clerical duties including recalling results, faxing reports, and calling of alert values to physicians.
8. Demonstrate the ability to operate the hand held Mobilab PC efficiently.
9. Troubleshoot hand held devices and printers when needed.
10. Assists with training new phlebotomy employees and students.
11. Clean lab equipment including carts, centrifuges, counters, hand helds, and printers.
12. Performs other related duties as required.
Apply online to Marietta Memorial Hospital
We are looking for someone with warehouse and forklift experience to load/unload trucks and pull orders. This is a day shift position 8-430. Pay starts at $10.50, depending on experience. Must be able to start work immediately.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the areas top companies.
If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 304.428.9675. Mancan accepts applications on Mondays and Thursdays 9-11 and 1-3 at the Parkersburg Mancan. We are located at 307 4th St. Parkersburg, WV. We also accept applications in our Marietta Office located at 116 Putnam St. on Mondays 9-11 & 1-3 and then again on Wednesdays 9-11.
Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304.428.1115 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN @ 304.428.9675 or 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you!!!!
Giving Innovators Their Edge
The Instrument and Electrical (I & E) Technician is responsible
for safely maintaining, repairing, and/or replacing the physical
equipment in the plant safely, correctly, and efficiently.
Technicians install, troubleshoot, service and perform
preventative maintenance on plant equipment. The technician efficiently repairs, or if necessary, replaces the plant equipment in order to permit the plant to operate on a continuous basis.
They also, install, service, test and calibrate medium-voltage electrical systems and various other
The I&E Technician meets this responsibility by understanding and adhering to standard I & E procedures and
1. Requires installation, repair and maintenance of all process controls; analyzing systems and electrical systems
2. Dismantles, cleans, replaces parts, assembles and calibrates pneumatic and electronic instruments.
3. Determines causes for malfunctioning instruments and takes appropriate action to correct trouble.
4. Reads electrical blueprints and schematics.
5. Performs preventive maintenance on equipment.
6. Installs, alters and repairs electrical systems which include installing conduit, pulling wire through conduit, making proper connections, determining and correcting electrical malfunctions in equipment and
electrical control devices.
7. Candidates must follow all safety rules and keep work areas in clean condition.
8. The job requires overtime and call-outs on weekends, nights and holidays.
Successful incumbents will have:
1. Ability to maintain health, safety, and environmental standards as a personal performance core value
2. Basic computer knowledge
3. Basic mechanical knowledge and ability
4. Physical capability, availability, willingness, and ability to work in a team environment
5. Good interpersonal and influential skills
6. Willingness to work overtime and be on call
7. Ability to work under minimum supervision
8. Willingness to travel for training
9. Effective organizational, time management, and communication skills
10. Self-motivation in advancing to the highest level possible
11. Level I certification and skills
1. Academic degrees, certifications and licenses (i.e. associate degree, bachelor degree, etc.)
2. 5 to 7 years of chemical or manufacturing plant technical knowledge and/or related work experience (chemical preferred)
3. Completion of a formal apprenticeship program or equivalent combination of work experience and technical training required.
Associates Degree from technical school is desired
4. Basic skills from several of the major standard industrial I & E skills including electrical AC/DC voltage, PLC,
pneumatic control valves and systems, basic electronics, motor control systems and process control systems
5. Experience in 480 volt to 4160 volt electrical systems is desired
Applications should be sent to
Kraton Polymers, 2419 State Route 618, Belpre, OH 45714,
Attn: Human Resources or
faxed to 740-423-2738 by November 21, 2014.
The Mechanic/Electrical position is part of the Maintenance team
that is focused on maintaining a high level of equipment availability.
This position will work on industrial equipment including but not
limited to extruders, mills, mixers, and packaging equipment.
This position is located at our Caldwell facility.
The successful candidate must have good communication
skills, good mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills, a solid
understanding of mechanical equipment operation, and the ability to work
effectively with other members of the Maintenance team.
Three to five years experience in industrial maintenance and PLCs is necessary.
We offer a fast-paced environment that rewards employees
for exceptional results and further develops their skills.
We also offer excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package
that includes health, dental, vision, disability & life insurance, 401(k)
with discretionary employer match as well as profit sharing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this opportunity fits with your current work needs,
then please send your confidential resume to:
Magnum Magnetics. HR Dept.
801 Masonic Park Road
Marietta OH 45750
Adecco Staffing is currently recruiting for General Laborers/Forklift Operators to work in the Parkersburg area. Positions have the possibility to go permanent with a great company, based on performance, attendance and attitude!
Must be able to stand for 8-12 hour shift, be able to work in varying temperatures, have prior forklift experience and steel toed boots and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen for this position. A excellent opportunity for the right person
For more information, please contact our office by calling (304) 422-0288 or apply online at www.AdeccoUSA.com. Adecco Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Maintenance Technician will perform simple to complex troubleshooting and repair techniques on manufacturing equipment, electrical/electronic or mechanical systems. Strong electrical, PLC troubleshooting and repair skills, AC/DC variable speed drives skills, mechanical skills, and pneumatic troubleshooting skills are a requirement of this position. Candidate will be capable of performing the required work, under little or no daily supervision, work with standards, plans, specifications, and instructions. This position requires a broad-based, hands-on technician capable of managing projects, diagnosing problems, maintaining technical records and working with outside vendors as necessary to correct manufacturing equipment and support equipment issues. Proven strong organizational and communication skills are an important part of the required skill base. A excellent opportunity for the right person.
If you have these qualifications, then we have the position for you!! For more information on these positions, please contact our office at 304.422.0288 or apply online RIGHT NOW at www.adeccousa.com.
3-5 years experience troubleshooting and maintaining factory floor equipment with a strong emphasis in electrical / electronics systems.
POSITION PURPOSE This position serves as an equipment operator to support a wide variety of tasks in oil and gas field operations. Working under the direction of the site supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
WORKING CONDITIONS This position will be faced with varying working conditions. Inclement and/or extreme weather may be a factor as well as other unforeseen conditions. The potential for long hours and varying shifts may also exist.
SUCCESS FACTORS Success for this position will be measured by the ability to fulfill the above responsibilities at a minimum, arrive for work with short notice, and perform job tasks, all without repetitive follow-ups or setbacks.
LMI CUSTOM MIXING
Now hiring innovative, problem- solvers for a variety of positions at our Cambridge, Ohio location. Join a fast- paced, dynamic company where career opportunities never end.
3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
Email: Online: www.laureninternational.com
Drug & Nicotine Free Candidates Only Equal Opportunity Employer
Source: Muskingum Skilled Nursing
Muskingum Skilled Nursing is seeking applicants for 1 full-time position, 2 part-time positions
Must be state tested
Qualified applicants apply in person at:
501 Pinecrest Dr
Beverly OH 45715
ATTN: Angie Lanning