Full-time Equipment Operators
Magnum Magnetics is
seeking motivated equipment operators
with the ability and willingness to
work and participate effectively
in a team environment to maintain a safe,
clean work area
to produce quality products and to continually improve
line/equipment performance. These positions are located at our
As a drug-free facility, successful candidates must have
the ability to pass pre-employment drug screening.
We offer a fast-paced
environment that rewards employees
for exceptional results and further
develops their skills.
We also offer excellent wages and a comprehensive
benefits package that includes health, dental, vision,
life insurance, 401(k) with discretionary
employer match as well as profit
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this opportunity fits
with your current work needs,
then please send your confidential resume to:
Title: Electrician ID: req5609 Type: Hourly Function: Production / Distribution Support Division: PT – Bearings & Ignition Location: Cambridge, OH, United States
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintain, improve, and install electrical wiring and schematics for plant machines including presses, decorating lines, kilns, spray dryers, etc.. and the facility. Work with Millwrights in the installation of new equipment and attachments . Troubleshoot electrical issues to identify root cause and take the appropriate action to correct issue
Minimum Experience Requirements:
3-5 years of experience as an electrician in a Manufacturing environment, working on heavy machines, industrial wiring, and troubleshooting Experience with Allen Bradley panel views and PLCs preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Source: The Career Center, Adult Technical Training
Part time Student Success Teacher Job Description
Work 5 to 12 hours per week
Rate $15 to 17.50 per hour based on experience
Contact: Ella Bogard, ABLE Coordinator
Phone: 740-373-6283 ext. 338
Address: 21740 State Route 676, Marietta, OH 45750
Currently seeking a hands-on technical resource for our blowmolding department that involves resolving equipment problems that impact production. Will be responsible for identifying tooling and machine related issues, performing equipment repairs, and identify and purchase replacement parts. Will assist in diagnosing production problems and will work in fixing equipment mechanical problems.
Some duties include assisting with mold sets and tooling changes as needed, HVAC maintenance, performance of MP2 work order tasks, and training operators and production workers as assigned.
Position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent, HVAC equipment training certification, PLC training, and Lean Training. Also requires a minimum of 2 years experience of interpreting engineering drawings, 1 year of experience with PLC’s and performing diagnostics and repairs, and 2 years experience in blowmolding polymer processing environment resolving equipment and HVAC related issues. Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The scheduled work hours are: 7am-7pm, Rotating Schedule; and the rate of pay is: $15.94 per hour. This shift will also pay an additional $0.50 per hour as a shift differential.
We are proud to be an EEO/AAP employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Glen Dale, WV manufacturing facility is seeking qualified technicians to install, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and improve plant equipment. Successful candidate will have a technical school degree or a minimum of 2 years experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems. Will also be responsible for running a production line, performing set-ups and change-overs, and 3 phase modification to programming logic.
A demonstrated hands on ability to meet project and task timelines within an intensive preventative and daily maintenance system is required. Will also be responsible for operating a production line.
The scheduled work hours are: 7pm-7am, Rotating Schedule; and the rate of pay is: $15.94 per hour. This position on this shift will also receive and additional $2.00 per hour as a shift differential. Also, there is a $1,000 signing bonus for this position that is payable at 4 months of continued employment.
We provide a solid foundation on which you can build a rewarding career of personal and professional growth. We also offer a competitive salary with a full benefit package including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with an employer match, fitness center and much more! Please visit our website at www.warrendistribution.com for more information about our products and services.
Apply at www.warrendistribution.com / See ‘Careers’ at bottom of page/ Search Positions / Positions in Glen Dale, WV
Since 1948, Kelchner has been an industry leader in heavy/civil construction and grown to one of the top 20 excavation firms in the country (ENR magazine survey). Headquartered in Springboro, OH with regional offices in St. Clairsville, OH, Hannibal, OH, Williamstown, WV, and Houston, TX, Kelchner specializes in heavy/civil construction and energy services including, large earthwork projects, site preparation, road work, stabilization, well pad and upstream and midstream pipeline construction.
We’re looking for Heavy Equipment Operators who are experienced in site preparation, road work, stabilization, or well pad construction. Are you good with any of these?
Want to join our team? Here’s what you’ll need:
Kelchner employees work harder than most in the business. We’re proud of them and want to keep them safe so to join our team you’ll need to pass a post-offer physical, drug screen, and background check.
In exchange for your dedication and hard work we offer our employees:
Apply on Kelchner website.
On-Board PMO, Inc. – Parkersburg, WV 26101
On-Board PMO, Inc. is hiring for full-time OPERATORS in Washington, West Virginia. On-Board operators may perform a variety of tasks, such as; light production, warehousing, and packaging of finished product.
On-Board is a privately held family of companies with services ranging from Professional Engineering Services to Staffing and Recruiting services across the United States.
On-Board conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with regional offices in Delaware, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas. The On-Board family currently includes three distinct business offerings as part of the organizations Strategic Vision.
•On-Board Engineering Corporation •On-Board Program Management & Operations (PMO) •On-Board Services, Inc.
These particular opportunities are full-time permanent positions working rotating swing shifts (12 hours days and 12 hour nights). All On-Board PMO operators are eligible for benefits after 60 days of employment.
SUMMARY: On-Board PMO, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity. The operator will operate all equipment associated with the process of producing a quality product. This may require working on many different tasks during a working shift.
***Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug & background screening clearances.
If interested, please send an updated resume to Amanda.Gallimore@onboardusa.com and refer to job#5999.
We are looking for someone with warehouse and forklift experience to load/unload trucks and pull orders. This is a day shift position 8-430. Pay starts at $10.00, depending on experience. Must be able to start work immediately. We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the areas top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 304.428.9675. Mancan accepts applications on Mondays and Thursdays 9-11 and 1-3 at the Parkersburg Mancan. We are located at 307 4th St. Parkersburg, WV. We also accept applications in our Marietta Office located at 116 Putnam St. on Mondays 9-11 & 1-3 and then again on Wednesdays 9-11. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304.428.1115 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN @ 304.428.9675 or 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you!!!!
Source: Medi Home Health & Hospice
Medi Home Health & Hospice is seeking caring applicants to serve patients in the local area.
Job requirements include:
- Participation in training program
- Insured car and valid driver’s license for transportation in local area
Hourly wages and mileage reimbursement
Qualified applicants contact Chris or Katrina at 740-401-0230
The Packout Operator is responsible for post-extrusion processing, packaging of material and miscellaneous off-line job requests. Other duties include but are not limited to: scanning, moving, staging, replenishing, bagging, boxing, stretch wrapping, and labeling product. The Packout Operator is also responsible for inspecting product and documenting/communicating when there is contamination, damages or discrepancies. The Packout Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift, and will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by site management.
As part of the UTi team, warehouse associates are expected to meet company objectives in the areas of performance, safety, and quality. Associates are expected to comply with all company and site-specific policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The packout functions include but are not limited to: following direction of Shift Manager, Supervisor, or Extruder Operator, when applicable, operating area bag or box line machinery and all associated equipment, maintain and complete required paperwork for proper product identification and traceability, make, label, and handle rework boxes, using a forklift to move inventory to proper ware house locations, labeling and disposition of partial and non-standard boxes, follow production schedule and assigned duties to ensure that activities are performed effectively and production needs are met, set up packaging supplies (build boxes, retrieve pallets, stage bags, build lids, install liners, etc.).
Quality Control Responsibilities
• The quality control functions include but are not limited to: using the appropriate documentation to ensure all products and/or orders are received and/or shipped correctly, verifying product meets quality standards, including reporting any damages, contamination, or discrepancies, ensuring product is stacked, packaged, stretch wrapped, and labeled properly.
Safety, Housekeeping, and Compliance
• Responsible for executing all safety protocols. Associates are responsible for accomplishing all job tasks in a manner that promotes safety.
• Responsible for cleanliness of designated work area. Associates are expected to maintain a clean, neat, orderly work area.
• Associates are expected to comply with all Standard Operating Procedures, corporate and site specific policies, safety rules, and OSHA/MSDS/DOT standards and regulations.
• Associates are expected to participate in safety audits as required and will comply with safety procedures, practices, and policies.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (IF ANY)
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
• The successful qualification as Packout Operator by completion of OJT through procedural training/testing/skill demo. To perform assigned duties, the equipment used can include but is not limited to: sit-down forklift, scissor lift, cherry picker, or pallet jack. Associates are responsible for the upkeep of equipment and reporting of equipment problems. On a daily basis, associates will inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Associates will operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods. The ability to perform duties with minimal supervision or guidance. Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to accomplish job tasks in a timely manner. Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment. Ability to work 12-hour rotating shifts in a swing shift environment.
Education and/or Experience
• Must have a High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
English (reading, writing, verbal)
• Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee also regularly lifts and/or moves objects up to 55 pounds. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to distinguish colors.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Apply on website.