DATE POSTED: April 21, 2015
BEGINNING DATE: August 17, 2015 (2015-16 School Year)
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies.
Masters Degree in Social Studies /Ability
to teach College Credit Plus preferred.
Experience in teaching American Government.
Applicant must possess a valid teaching license for the subject
to be taught or able to obtain one.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Competitive benefit package.
Contract consists of 184 days.
DEADLINE: May 5, 2015
CONTACT: Qualified, interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter and a copy of your license to:
Dennis Blatt, Superintendent
Washington County Career Center
21740 St. Rt. 676
Marietta, OH 45750
(740) 373-2766 X 380
DATE POSTED: April 21, 2015
Description: See www.thermofisher.com for job responsibilities
Apply online at www.thermofisher.com
Source: Applied Industrial Technologies, Parkersburg, WV
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide customers with expert assistance to a wide variety of questions and problems. Unlike with most CSR roles, you will build ongoing business relationships with our customers through repeated contact and consultation. As this is a service and parts center, our ability to get customers’ business often depends on your ability to quickly and efficiently provide them with just the right parts and/or solutions – especially when customers are experiencing costly equipment breakdowns. You will also occasionally have hands-on duties that will require mechanical aptitude.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
Specific qualifications for the role include:
Customer Service Representative (Industrial Distribution Sales)
As a Customer Service Representative with Applied Industrial Technologies, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. We are also committed to our employees’ professional development and will provide you with ongoing training as well as boundless opportunities for advancement. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
Apply at www.web.applied.com
Position Summary: Supports the manufacturing process by performing job duties in a safe and efficient manner to work with standard products and prefabricated components to build subassemblies, wire, complete final assemblies, electrically test standard products, and clean and package to allow our team to meet scheduled demands while providing high quality products to our customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Apply at www.thermofisher.com
Genesis HealthCare is looking for remarkable Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs. At Genesis HealthCare, you can really care for your patients – and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding, as it includes a Clinical Career Path of opportunities. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life. Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation’s largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA at Genesis HealthCare, you will:
ACN1 Qualifications : Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA Requirements:
As one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package including:
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Genesis provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, marital status, genetic information, amnesty, or status as covered veterans in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.
CMA, STNA/CNA, previous experience or have completed one semester of a nursing program.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, processes physician orders and records appropriate information. Assists the registered nurse and licensed practical nurse in the provision of patient care; maintains communications within and between nursing units. Advises hospital departments on patient activities.
1. Processes physician orders and records appropriate information in Meditech.
2. Enters daily charges for patient care supplies, including outpatient and observation room charges.
3. Advises hospital departments regarding patient activities; maintains communication within and between nursing units.
4. Compiles and maintains the patient chart in required order. Coordinates and performs all clerical functions.
5. Must comply with all safety and infection control standards appropriate to this position.
6. Maintains strict confidentiality at all times.
7. Assists with teaching the patient/family/significant other.
8. Performs other related duties as requested, or assigned by charge nurse/team leader.
High school diploma or equivalent; Ability to read, write and do math as generally demonstrated by a high school diploma or GED. Phlebotomy certificate required.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, collects blood samples, cleans lab equipment, maintains supplies and performs various clerical duties.
1. Obtains blood samples for analysis in all areas of the hospital on patients of all ages.
2. Utilize the ability to prioritize STAT, urgent, timed and routine orders. All draws must be collected at the appropriate times.
3. Maintain adequate stock of supplies. This includes stocking of carts and notifying supervisor if supplies need to be ordered.
4. Utilize the computer system that communicates between our outlying facilities and Meditech. Must perform, order and/or send orders from the Atlas system to Meditech.
5. Register using short form and order appropriate tests.
6. Label, receive, centrifuge if needed, and aliquot tubes appropriately.
7. Assist with lab clerical duties including recalling results, faxing reports, and calling of alert values to physicians.
8. Demonstrate the ability to operate the hand held Mobilab PC efficiently.
9. Troubleshoot hand held devices and printers when needed.
10. Assists with training new phlebotomy employees and students.
11. Clean lab equipment including carts, centrifuges, counters, hand helds, and printers.
12. Performs other related duties as required. .
Apply online to Marietta Memorial Hospital
High school diploma or GED. CMA, CNA/STNA, previous experience or have completed one semester of a nursing program.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, assists the registered nurse and licensed practical nurse in the provision of patient care. Advises hospital departments on patient activities; monitors central station; processes physician orders and records appropriate information; and assists with patient care in taking VS, bathing, feeding and ADLS.
1. Assists in all aspects of patient care and non-patient care within their scope of practice.
2. Assist in the maintenance of: supplies/equipment/cleanliness of the nursing unit.
3. Complies with all safety and infection control standards r/t position of nurse aide.
4. Maintains open lines of communication between self and professional staff.
5. Maintains skills to function in ICU/PICU/Special Care/Div F.
6. Participates in hospital-wide and unit activities.
7. Performs other related duties as requested.
Source: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Production Operator supports the manufacturing process by performing functions necessary to insulate a variety of products. This is completed by setting up fixtures and injecting liquid foam, which chemically reacts to become a solid insulation in a safe and efficient manner. This allows our team to meet scheduled demands.
What Qualifications You’ll Need:
To apply for this great opportunity, please apply on-line at: http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ohio/manufacturing-%EF%B9%A0-production/jobid7429003-production-operator-jobs.
We will accept applicants for the above position from Tuesday, April 14, 2015 through Monday, April 20, 2015. No resumes will be accepted on-site. Please no phone calls.
Source: Rhodes Trailers and Truck Bodies
Rhodes Trailers and Truck Bodies is seeking aluminum welders with MIG welding skills
Contact John Rhodes
28 South First Street, St. Rt. 95 W, Parkersburg, WV 26101