We are looking for millwright labors in Summerfield, Ohio.
MUST have reliable transportation and drivers license
MUST not be afraid of heights
MUST have own ppe equipment
$60.00 per day in per diem to those who qualify
MUST be able to pay for hotel room upfront & be able to travel if needed
If interested and available immediately please submit resume
Source: The Career Center, Marietta, OH
The Career Center – Adult Technical Training is now hiring for the following part-time positions.
Excellent opportunity for those that are retired or currently working in any of the career fields below:
Heavy Equipment Operator
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Programmable Logic Controls
Safety / SafeLandUSA Training
Positions are part time with flexible hours (daytime or evening).
No degree or teaching experience is required.
Training content is provided.
Earn $20+ per hour
If you have life experience in any of the fields and would like to share your knowledge and be paid for it, please contact John Moore at 740-373-6283 for further information or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Dominion East Ohio
Dominion (NYSE: D) is one of the nation’s largest producers and transporters of energy, with a portfolio of approximately 23,600 megawatts of generation, 10,900 miles of natural gas transmission, gathering and storage pipeline and 6,400 miles of electric transmission lines. Dominion operates one of the nation’s largest natural gas storage systems with 947 billion cubic feet of storage capacity and serves retail energy customers in 10 states. Diversity is linked to every aspect of our business to include how we attract, develop and retain our future talent. An inclusive environment encourages the coming together of different talents, thoughts and energies. The company’s commitment to employing military veterans through the Troops to Energy Jobs program is one way we are able to ensure workforce diversity.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Supervisor Gas Operations supervises the installation, maintenance, repair, and restoration of gas distribution facilities, provides project and resource management, maintains, involvement with customers and monitors the team’s work. This position will be required to supervise employees, oversee daily operations, and perform emergency callout duty as needed. Additional responsibilities:
1) Support operational performance goals;
2) Supervise crews during supply interruptions to ensure timely restoration of service;
3) Schedule, assign and monitor the work of crews and contractors;
4) Pre/post inspect jobs;
5) Resolve design problems and material discrepancies, and review contractor expenses to ensure accurate time and equipment charges;
6) Ensure proper work methods are applied and safety precautions are followed;
7) Resolve customer complaints;
8) Advise and assist in technical training and development of employees;
9) Supervise emergency restoration of service;
10) Utilize GIS, SCADA, IMS, Leak Management System (LMS), RSIS and SAP;
11) Monitor budget goals and employee productivity.
You will be driving a company vehicle so a valid driver’s license is required. This position requires 24/7 call out availability on a rotation basis for your assigned territory.
***This position will not provide paid relocation assistance or reimburse interview expenses.***
Required: (Be sure that your resume states how you meet all of the following for the position.)
1) Knowledge of gas pipeline distribution system with at least 3 years of gas operations experience;
2) Knowledge of and experience with federal and state gas pipeline codes and regulations (eg: CFR 192 and related codes/regulations);
3) Full knowledge of safety procedures within Gas Distribution Operations;
4) Ability to utilize MS Office applications, to include Outlook, Word and Excel;
5) Skills: Interpersonal; strong verbal and written communication; project and time management or organization
6) Abilities: Working with team; motivating employees; decision making; handling constantly changing and emerging priorities; scheduling and prioritizing work
1) Directly related gas measurement and regulation experience;
2) Familiarity with SCADA, IMS, Leak Management System (LMS), RSIS, GIS, and/or SAP
3) Industry, supervisory or military leadership experience
Education Required: High School diploma or GED
Education Preferred: Associates Degree or higher and/or Training or Certifications directly related to gas distribution operations.
Shift is Monday thru Friday 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with weekend call out responsibilities. Must be able to respond to emergency calls (sometimes in person) in a reasonable amount of time.
Dominion is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status. Apply Online: www.dom.com/careers (job #2014-5799) All applicants must apply online.
Kelchner moves a lot dirt and we move it safe, right, and fast. We’re looking for heavy equipment operators who are experienced in site preparation, road work, stabilization, or well pad construction. Are you good with any of these?
Want to join our team? Here’s what you’ll need:
Kelchner employees work harder than most people in this business. We’re proud of them and want to keep them safe so to join our team you’ll need to pass a post-offer physical, drug screen, and background check.
Kelchner, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply at www.kelchner.hirecentric.com
We are need of Welders in our Hannibal, OH Fabrication shop. We are looking for the following:
Kelchner employees work hard. We’re proud of them and want to keep them safe so to join our team you’ll need to pass a post-offer physical, drug screen, and background check. In return for your dedication and hard work you will receive:
Apply at kelchner.hirecentric.com
Source: Comfort Keepers
Hiring Due to Continued Growth!
…throughout the Mid Ohio Valley
for individuals who enjoy working
in a one-on-one setting assisting with
personal care, homemaking, cooking, and
• Full, part-time; flexible work hours.
• Retirees and homemakers welcome.
• CNA experience a plus. Training
provided. Excellent staff morale.
• Positive, professional, rewarding
environment. Competitive wages.
Each office independently owned and operated. © 2010 CK Franchising, Inc.
148C Gross St. • Frontier Shopping Center
Caregiving Positions Available
High School Diploma or equivalent; current certification as a State Tested Nurse Aide preferred; Ability to read, write and do math as generally demonstrated by a high school diploma or GED. Current certification or willing to obtain within one year or currently enrolled in a nursing program preferred.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, assists the registered nurse and licensed practical nurse in the provision of patient care. Advises hospital departments on patient activities; monitors central station; processes physician orders and records appropriate information; and assists with patient care in taking VS, bathing, feeding and ADLS.
1. Assists in all aspects of patient care and non-patient care within their scope of practice.
2. Assist in the maintenance of: supplies/equipment/cleanliness of the nursing unit.
3. Complies with all safety and infection control standards r/t position of nurse aide
4. Maintains open lines of communication between self and professional staff.
5. Maintains skills to function in ICU/PICU/Special Care/Div F.
6 . Participates in hospital-wide and unit activities.
7 . Performs other related duties as requested.
Apply at www.mmhospital.org
The Washington County Home has an opening for Nursing Assistant.
Hours of work are Friday – Tuesday 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM. Duties include direct resident care which consists of bathing, assisting with meals, and other activities of daily living.
Interested applicants should apply in person at:
845 County House Lane,
Marietta, OH 45750
between the hours of
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
The County is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status, genetic testing, or other unlawful bias.