Full time extruder operators,
maintenance techs, general
labor and production workers
starting out at $10.15 an hour,
health insurance offered on
Please call Lee Ann at
or apply online at
Warren Drilling and Trucking Company is a family owned and established business based in Dexter City, Ohio. We provide drilling, trucking, and rig moving services in Ohio, WV, and PA. Job Description: Crane Rigger Primary Duties and Responsibilities include, but are limited to:
Qualifications and Experience
Pay and Benefits
Company: Warren Drilling and Trucking Company is a family owned and established business based in Dexter City, Ohio. We provide drilling, trucking, and rig moving services in Ohio, WV, and PA. Job Description: Bed Truck/Pole Truck Operator Primary Duties and Responsibilities include, but are limited to:
Qualifications and Experience
Pay and Benefits
Magnum Magnetics is seeking motivated individuals
with the ability and willingness to work
and participate effectively in a team environment
to maintain a safe, clean, work area to produce
quality products and to continually improve packaging
line/equipment performance. These positions are
located at our Devola Facility.
As a drug-free facility, successful
candidates must have the ability
to pass pre-employment drug screening.
Temporary positions are paid a competitive wage
and are eligible for some benefits, including paid
vacation and holidays. If this opportunity
fits with your current work needs, then
please send your confidential resume to:
Magnum Magnetics. HR Dept.
801 Masonic Park Road
Marietta OH 45750
Both day and night shiftsThis national skilled nursing facility has developed a reputation for providing quality, clinically based services in a cost-effective manner.POSITION SUMMARYUnder the supervision of the assigned LPN/LVN or RN Unit Manager, performs resident/patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of residents/patients as assigned. Assists in providing a positive physical, social, and psychological environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSEducation: Certified with the state to work as a nursing assistant.
Experience: Prior experience working in a long-term care facility is a plus.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSThe responsibilities of this position involve significant physical activities including standing, lifting (up to 60 pounds unassisted), bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and twisting. The tasks on this position description marked with an asterisk (*) are those that regularly require these physical activities. All employees of nursing homes may be required to provide lifting and transfer assistance to residents. Lifting and/or transferring some residents will require use of a lifting device and /or assistance of other staff.
Able to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents/patients, families, community members, volunteers and other facility staff. Possess special interest in, and a positive attitude about, working with long-term care residents/patients and the elderly. Able to read, write, speak and understand English. Meets all health requirements, as required by law
Apply from indeed.com posting
Source: Emeritus at Marietta, OH
Part time receptionist wanted. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and excellent growth potential.
Apply in person or fax to 740-374-3171
Source: Wheeling Intelligencer
Kelchner moves a lot dirt and we move it safe, right, and fast. We’re looking for heavy equipment operators who are experienced in site preparation, road work, stabilization, or well pad construction. Are you good with any of these?
Want to join our team? Here’s what you’ll need:
A commitment to safety
The drive to produce quality work every time
The ability to work 55-60 hours a week on a regular basis
The ability to work Saturdays and occasionally on Sundays
Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
Kelchner employees work harder than most people in this business. We’re proud of them and want to keep them safe so to join our team you’ll need to pass a post-offer physical, drug screen, and background check.
Kelchner, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Keywords: heavy equipment operator, scraper, pan, dozer, excavator, stabilization, hoe, grinder, bulldozer, haul truck, spreader truck, water truck, Class A
International Converter, Caldwell, OH
Maintenance Mechanical/Electrical Technicians will work independently and with other plant personnel to safely perform preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. They are responsible for maintaining, repairing and rebuilding various production machines and equipment. Maintenance Mechanical/Electrical Technicians will troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facility equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. All tasks will be performed following all safety guidelines while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the Company.
Who we are:
Kuraray America, Inc. (KAI) is a global leader in specialty chemical, fiber and resin production. With top-of-the-line research and production facilities, and a vast network of supply from around the world, Kuraray leads the industry in specialty dental, fiber, resin, and elastomer products. We are committed to developing products that ensure quality and value while helping our customers differentiate themselves from their competition.
As a new team member you can expect to earn responsibility quickly. Our commitment to our people is visible in our comprehensive benefits package. As a Kuraray team member, you will have the opportunity to enjoy competitive salaries and benefits, incentive opportunities, and an excellent work environment.
The Chemical Operator will be expected to learn and routinely work three of the Condensation, Lab, Field, Raw Materials and Flake Drying areas as described below. In addition, the operator will be expected to learn additional support skills such as maintenance, safety leadership, administration skills, and computer support skills. The specific requirements for each assignment are described in the Butacite® Progression System. It is important that each person in the flake area work together as a team to routinely operate the process, cover planned and unexpected absences, troubleshoot and solve process problems quickly and effectively, and to provide routine relief for breaks and lunch.
• Assist and support the Flake Process by operating the Condensation Kettles and associated equipment to supply PVB batches to our Flake Drying process which is our final product. To assist other area operators as needed by working in a team effort to accomplish all tasks associated with the Flake Process to insure quality feed for the Flake Drying Process.
• Assist and support the Flake process by conducting chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist technical in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids or processes, quality control, maintenance of environmental standards, and other work involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
• The Chemical Operator will also be responsible for unloading of all Raw Materials that are critical to keeping the process running.
• Assist and support the Flake Process by monitoring and performing tasks to assist the Condensation Operator so that quality feed for Flake Drying is maintained by working in a team effort to insure quality feed for the Flake Process.(MUST assist other operators by going to top of PVA Tower [including ship ladder] and changing PVA bag filters).
• Control and coordinate the flake drying process and related activities necessary to maintain the facilities, upgrade the process capability and supply the dry flake to meet production demands.
• Coordinate flake supply and quality with the Flake Process, container availability and shipment with transportation and shipment, and packaging, inventory control and quality results with supply chain personnel.
• Perform other duties as determined by management.
• Attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Must be at the workstation at the beginning of the shift.
• Must continuously follow all safety policies and procedures on the job.
• Maintain an awareness of and use Good Manufacturing Practices.
• For safety and business purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Prior forklift experience preferred
• Prior hazardous material training preferred but not required
• Basic math
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay and an annual incentive. This program is designed to reward individual performance and align overall rewards with corporate and team performance.
Our employees enjoy an attractive healthcare benefits package, including wellness reimbursements to promote a healthy lifestyle. We also provide an Educational Reimbursement Plan, helping our employees fulfill their career goals, as well as a competitive 401(k) through Fidelity Investments.
Please apply online at: http://www.kuraray.us.com/careers/
Kuraray America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V
LPN/MA – ORTHO OFFICE FULL-TIME DAYS
(PHYSICIANS OFFICE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED)
LPN/CMA-PRIMARY CARE FULL-TIME DAYS
(PRIMARY CARE AND EHR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
LPN/PRN PRN DAYS
CMA/RECEPTIONIST-FLOAT FULL-TIME DAYS
RECEPTIONIST (3) CASUAL DAYS
HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER
FRONT DESK ASSISTANT CASUAL PART-TIME VARIABLE
PHLEBOTOMIST CPT VARIABLE
PARAMEDIC (3) FT/72 HOURS/PP VARIABLE
EMT (2) FT/72 HOURS/PP VARIABLE